OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The Knightdale Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization committed to promoting profitable commerce through advocacy, business engagement, and community advancement.
Thank you for visiting our website! The Knightdale Chamber is proud to serve those who live, work, and conduct business in the Knightdale community. Please be sure to peruse our site to discover all that the Chamber has to offer both local businesses and residents. Our Event Calendar is full of learning and networking opportunities for businesses and the public at large. The Business Directory is your go-to source for finding local companies offering the products and services you need. You’ll also find information about Membership Benefits, Economic Development, and so much more. And if you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, please do not hesitate to call our friendly staff at 919-266-4603. We look forward to serving and connecting with you!
FALL ON FIRST
Join us on Saturday, October 23rd 10am-4pm at Knightdale Station Park for pumpkins, mums, business expo, craft vendors, food trucks, BBQ, inflatables, and live music from The Holiday Band! They offer a mixture of Carolina Beach and southern soul music.
See you there!
NOTARY CERTIFICATION CLASS
Our next Notary Certification Class will take place on Saturday, November 13th from 8am-5pm.
Click here to register!
OUR VISION STATEMENT:
Be recognized as a vital member network and business advocate in promoting economic opportunity and prosperity that serve to advance our community as a whole.
OUR STRATEGIC INITIATIVES:
- Collaborate with cross-sector local and regional partnerships on initiatives of education, workforce and economic development to advance the business climate and community as a whole.
- Regularly attend town council meetings to raise awareness of critical topics important to members and business community.
- Serve as a Resource Gateway with information of economic relevancy and impact for small, start-up business.
Principal Richardson is proud to announce a reignited partnership with the Town of Knightdale and the Knightdale Chamber of Commerce. Joining us this evening are specials guests who have committed to supporting Knightdale High School, our students, and student organizations to develop leadership potential, to promote community service, self-confidence, and productive and contributing citizens.
Mayor Day wants everyone to know that “Education is vital to our success. The Town of Knightdale has made it a strategic priority to partner with our local schools, and we recognize the importance of this relationship. We know that we cannot have great communities without great schools and we are committed to supporting our local schools here in Knightdale.
Principal Richardson and Mayor Day are very excited about future opportunities to showcase Knightdale High School as one of the premiere schools in the East. Knightdale High School would like to once again thank Mayor Day, NC State Representative Roberson, and members of the Knightdale Chamber of Commerce and Town of Knightdale for this exciting partnership and for joining us this evening for our Homecoming festivities.
ENGAGEMENT & RETENTION
- Conduct assessment of existing membership model to ensure a relevant and effective structure that “delivers benefits that members value”.
- Enhance level of member engagement through quality and consistent communication via e-communicator, phone and visits that build personal connection.
- Implement feedback system to drive continuous improvement in customer service experience for members, investors and stakeholders.
- Launch “Best Practices” workshop series on workforce and leadership initiatives to promote community impact of education and business partnerships.
- Create business networking forum to promote opportunities for supplier relations and partnerships between large and small, entrepreneur businesses.
- Partner with Greater Raleigh Area Chamber to help connect, educate and equip Knightdale community’s next generation of young entrepreneurs.