Parkstone at Knightdale offers one, two and three bedroom apartment homes in Knightdale, North Carolina. Just outside Raleigh and Research Triangle Park, you will love the location within walking distance to Knightdale shopping and dining, minutes from the I-540 belt line, Knightdale Station Park and the Capital Area Greenway Trails. You will also enjoy the relaxing lifestyle and amenities offered to residents at Parkstone at Knightdale.
Residential Real Estate Professionals — The Jim Allen Group is a team of 59 exceptional agents ready to help you sell, buy, or build your next dream home! Our team is proudly recognized for providing each and every client with a professional experience that never fails to deliver timely results.
Not only, do we have remarkable agents available to our clients 7 days a week, but, we also have an incredible staff here to back up our agents every step of the way. You won’t find many teams who have their own in-house listings and closings department. You also won’t find many teams who have their own in-house marketing department, including graphic designers, social media managers, website developers, photographers, and videographers. Last but not least, our staff also includes, a new homes sales director, a property coordinator, a customer service representative, and Jim Allen’s executive assistant. In view of our staff, our agents have more time to focus on what they do best — buying and selling homes for our clients.
Each member of our team delivers exceptional customer service with the intention of putting all of our clients’ needs first. If you choose our team, you can be assured that professionalism, quick callbacks and overall willingness to go above and beyond, are just a few traits you will experience when working with The Jim Allen Group.
Here at the Jim Allen Group, we feel it is important to give back to our community by volunteering our time to help others. As a team, we have organized several fundraisers, participated in a variety of charity events, and have been able to donate to many great foundations.
- Organized a golf tournament with ESPN Radio for the Helen Foundation, the event rose over $7,000 dollars! The Helene Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing assistance to NC families with mothers actively undergoing cancer treatments.
- Organized a fishing fundraiser called Reelin’ 4 Research, the tournament raised $517,000 for UNC Children’s Hospital
- Sponsored and participated in the Gobbler’s Run 5k Family Event. The Gobbler’s Run 5K helped provide life-enhancing programs and services for more than 1,000 children and teens in Wake Forest. Our sponsorship also supports their busing programs from the schools to the club.
- Volunteered with the Families Together foundation, our agents dedicated their time to help build safe, affordable homes for the homeless.
- Worked with Military Missions In Action to send over 65 care packages to military troops in Afganistan
JAG Fun Facts:
→ The Jim Allen Group is the #1 Coldwell Banker Team in America
→ On average, our team sells 21 homes a week — approximately 1 home sold every 8 hours
→ In 2017 we sold over 1,100 homes, resulting in over $400 million in sales
→ Our team works closely with over 70 builders in the Greater Triangle Area
→ We are currently responsible for the sales and marketing for over 70 communities in the Triangle and surrounding areas.
→ Typically, houses priced under $375 we sell in less than 30 days or less
www.JimAllen.com | email@example.com | 919-845-9909
Categories: Real Estate - Residential