About Hodge Road
Mission StatementHodge Road is committed to teach every student in a rigorous, collaborative, and nurturing environment to ensure academic achievement.
- We believe that collaboration between all stakeholders in a child’s education is valuable and necessary.
- We believe that academic growth is achieved by nurturing the “whole child” and addressing the academic, emotional, social and physical needs of our students.
- We believe in setting high expectations for student achievement and fostering the development of 21st century skills.
- We believe in celebrating our school’s diversity and encourage an understanding of different cultures.
- We believe in providing differentiated instruction in order to accommodate the student’s individual learning style and educational needs.
LEGO® Themed Programs, Classes, Birthday Parties & Summer Camps in Wendell
At Snapology we believe that children are meant to learn through play. When children are engaged in interactive, hands-on learning activities, their creativity flourishes and they show an increased interest in school. We help your child grow up with a thirst for knowledge. How do we do it? Snapology engages children ages 1-14 using LEGO® bricks, K’Nex and technology. While the kids are having fun with familiar toys, laptops and iPads, we sneak in the learning. Shh, don’t tell them it’s educational!
Snapology is the premier partner for STEAM programs, offering year-round programs in schools, community facilities, local businesses and homes. Kids have so much fun in our programs that they don’t even realize they’re learning!
Wake County Smart Start (WCSS) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our mission is to build the capacity of families and the community to prepare children for success in school and in life.
WCSS believes that each child has the potential to do great things! We also believe:
- Learning begins at birth
- All children deserve the best opportunities for learning and development
- Families and communities play a critical role in children’s learning
- Collaboration is essential to accomplish our vision
Our Core Values
WCSS is guided by a set of core values that define what is important to us as an organization and are the basic elements of how we go about our work. These core values affect how we interact not only with our community’s children and families, but also with each other.
What We Do
WCSS works to improve the quality, accessibility and affordability of child care, provide preventive health and early intervention services and offer family support services—all delivered as part of a strong, diverse integrated early childhood system.
Our work is truly collaborative. WCSS’ funded partners provide direct services for children and their families. Community volunteers, staff members, child care providers, schools, civic organizations and local businesses all strive to realize WCSS’ mission and build a strong foundation for children’s learning and development beginning at birth.