About Hodge Road
Mission StatementHodge Road is committed to teach every student in a rigorous, collaborative, and nurturing environment to ensure academic achievement.
- We believe that collaboration between all stakeholders in a child’s education is valuable and necessary.
- We believe that academic growth is achieved by nurturing the “whole child” and addressing the academic, emotional, social and physical needs of our students.
- We believe in setting high expectations for student achievement and fostering the development of 21st century skills.
- We believe in celebrating our school’s diversity and encourage an understanding of different cultures.
- We believe in providing differentiated instruction in order to accommodate the student’s individual learning style and educational needs.
LEGO® Themed Programs, Classes, Birthday Parties & Summer Camps in Wendell
At Snapology we believe that children are meant to learn through play. When children are engaged in interactive, hands-on learning activities, their creativity flourishes and they show an increased interest in school. We help your child grow up with a thirst for knowledge. How do we do it? Snapology engages children ages 1-14 using LEGO® bricks, K’Nex and technology. While the kids are having fun with familiar toys, laptops and iPads, we sneak in the learning. Shh, don’t tell them it’s educational!
Snapology is the premier partner for STEAM programs, offering year-round programs in schools, community facilities, local businesses and homes. Kids have so much fun in our programs that they don’t even realize they’re learning!
Here at Thales, we believe schools should accomplish three main objectives: teach students knowledge, teach them how to think on their own, and give them the tools they need to reach their greatest potential.
In 2007, Thales Academy was born with a simple vision: Provide a high quality, affordable education. Daily, we strive to improve our methods and raise the bar of excellence, while simultaneously streamlining efficiencies in order to keep costs low. We are committed to providing the best opportunities for as many students as possible.
Welcome to Thales. We’re glad you’re here.
The mission of Thales (THAY-LEEZ) Academy is to provide an excellent and affordable education for students in Pre-K to 12th grades through the use of Direct Instruction and a Classical Curriculum that embodies traditional American values.
Thales provides a rigorous academic environment that fosters ethical behavior, critical thinking, virtuous leadership, lifelong learning, and truth seeking with a firm foundation in cognitive, non-cognitive, and technical skills. As a result, Thales Academy students are well prepared to succeed in higher education, career, and life while positively impacting the world around them.