In 1957, Clarence Kirk, Sr. established a legal practice dedicated to powerful client representation through wisdom, commitment and integrity.
Today, on this foundation, stands the Law Firm of Kirk, Kirk, Howell, Cutler & Thomas – an enduring legal team built to rise above expectations and protect the rights of its clients.
Kirk, Kirk, Howell, Cutler & Thomas have amassed decades of statewide courtroom experience and success in both State and Federal Courts. This depth empowers clients to consider many possible case outcomes and strategies before choosing the path that is most desirable. When litigation will serve a client’s best interest, the firm has both the confidence to try cases and the skill to win. If legal action seems less practical, the firm’s history of compelling trial experience often serves as the catalyst that is needed to achieve the best negotiation position and the strongest possible client outcome.
A Reliable Partnership
Every partner of Kirk, Kirk, Howell, Cutler & Thomas must be an exceptional lawyer and a proud member of the North Carolina community. Clients can feel both confident and at ease when working with members of the firm. Attorneys are accessible, candid, and results oriented assuming a hands-on approach with every client and case.
Clients can expect high-quality consultation that includes upfront answers to questions and practical strategic options. What’s more, Kirk, Kirk, Howell, Cutler & Thomas adheres to the strictest ethical standards so clients are assured absolute confidentiality as well as economic efficiency as the firm operates like watchful stewards of each client’s time and money.
Lisa Walker Attorney at Law PLLC is a Woman-Owned, HUB, and Veteran-Owned Business.
Lisa Walker was a human resources professional in the health care industry prior to becoming a North Carolina licensed attorney in 2014. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience in employment law and civil rights law. She is an advocate for her clients and is passionate about educating her clients so that the law can work for them.
Ms. Walker received her Juris Doctor from North Carolina Central University and her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Memphis. She is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association, the Tenth Judicial District & Wake County Bar Association, North Carolina Advocates for Justice, and the Wake County Women Attorneys Association. Ms. Walker is also a Volunteer Attorney with North Carolina Legal Aid.
Ms. Walker practices in the legal areas of Labor & Employment, Juvenile Abuse and Neglect, Wills & Estate Planning, and Civil Litigation. She is currently a board member for Families Together, a Wake County non-profit organization committed to helping homeless families find permanent housing.
Because we understand that going through a divorce or separation is much more than a legal procedure, Smith Debnam’s family law team of Board Certified Family Law Specialists, makes it a priority to provide a responsible and caring approach to each client. Our family law attorneys will carefully listen to you in order to understand your unique situation and craft the most effective strategies and solutions to serve your family’s best interests. Let our experienced team be your guide as you navigate through the challenging legal, financial and emotional aspects of a divorce.
Our team of attorneys and paralegals are uniquely qualified to handle all the issues surrounding your case including:
Divorce and Separation
Mediation and Arbitration
Alienation of Affection
Smith Debnam’s family law practice has been established in the Raleigh area for over 30 years, with an excellent reputation for effective advocacy and a responsible approach to meeting the needs of our clients.
Smith Debnam Family Law is a section of the law firm of Smith Debnam Narron Drake Saintsing & Myers, LLP. Established in Raleigh in 1972, Smith Debnam Narron Drake Saintsing & Myers, LLP, is a midsize, multi-service law firm headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. Our team of experienced attorneys is equipped to offer a broad range of legal services to businesses and individuals throughout North and South Carolina. Our clients range from large national companies, to local businesses and individuals, to non-profit organizations.
The firm maintains a diverse set of practice areas, including expertise in the following areas:
Commercial Creditor Bankruptcy
Corporate & Business Law
Creditors’ Rights and Collections
Equipment Leasing & Finance
Estate Planning, Administration & Wills
Lender Liability Defense
Mediation & Arbitration
Personal Injury & Professional Negligence
Real Estate Law
To learn more about Smith Debnam’s full array of legal services, please visit www.smithdebnamlaw.com.
Do you need a Raleigh, NC Disability, Injury and Compensation Attorney?
The Bishop Law Firm represents Social Security Disability, NC Workers’ Compensation, Veterans Disability and Car Accident/Personal Injury clients in Raleigh, NC. We can help if you are:
- Tired of fighting for your Social Security Disability and/or Supplemental Security Income alone
- Denied for Worker’s Compensation benefits or need help negotiating with the insurance company
- Injured in an car accident or personal injury that wasn’t your fault
- Denied for Veteran’s Disability
Legal Services We Offer:
- Social Security Disability Claim Representation – Applying for and attaining Social Security Disability benefits can be a tough and long process. Most claimants are denied twice for disability benefits by the Social Security Administration and have to request a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. If you live in Raleigh, your hearing will be held at the Raleigh, NC SSA Hearing Office. Attorney Bishop is a NC State Bar Board Certified Social Security Disability Specialist and has represented clients in front of the Raleigh Hearing Office Administrative Law Judges since 2009.
- NC Workers’ Compensation Claims Representation – If you are injured at work in Raleigh, NC you need medical treatment and reimbursement for your accident related expenses. Unfortunately, your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance carrier may deny that you were injured at work or refuse to pay for medical treatment that you desperately need. Raleigh, NC Workers’ Compensation cases are heard by the NC Industrial Commission. Some workers’ compensation insurance carrier’s would rather hire an expensive lawyer to deny your claim than pay you what you legitimately deserve under North Carolina law. Our workers’ compensation attorney can help you recover medical compensation, lost wages, mileage reimbursement and any other recovery you are legally entitled to.
- Car Accident/Personal Injury Claims/Dog Bite Injury/Pedestrian Accidents – Suffering is terrible, but suffering because of someone else’s negligence is doubly so. We understand how frustrating it can be when someone else causes you pain, time and money. Medical bills from your accident can alone be overwhelming. To add insult to injury, the adjuster may deny paying for medical treatment or refuse to even admit that their insured caused your injury. If you have to take your case to court, it will be heard in Wake County District or Superior Court. Our personal injury attorneys can help you make an informed decision on whether proceeding to trial is the right course of action.
- Veterans Service Connected Disability Claims Representation – Veterans defend our way of life and keep us safe. But, are we doing the same for them? Attaining VA Disability Compensation can take years and several appeals. Attorney Bishop is a Accredited Representative by the Veterans Administration and helps clients attain compensation for service-connected disabilities.
Why you should hire us:
- We are a small law firm built on big ideas: honesty and hard work.
- The Bishop Law Firm was started on the premise that people need help and we want to be the firm to provide that help.
- We keep you informed of developments in your case.
- Our fees are contingent which means it is in our best interest to help you attain the best outcome possible.
- Check out our Google Reviews, Facebook Reviews and Client Testimonials
- We do not get paid unless you win.
- We are a proud member of the Raleigh Chamber of Commerce.
Call us today!
Getting the benefits and compensation that you deserve can be difficult, and it helps to have a Raleigh, NC Disability, Injury and Compensation Attorney on your side. The Bishop Law Firm can help. Call today for your free case evaluation, (919) 615-3095 .