The Knightdale Chamber of Commerce is a membership business organization working to build a healthy economy, improve the area's quality of life, promote the business interests of our members and provide the tools for your business success.
Membership is open to all area businesses and individuals who have a genuine interest in the betterment of Knightdale. Membership is an investment in the present and future of our community's welfare. Membership dues may be tax deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
Why Join the Chamber?
1. MAKE NEW BUSINESS CONTACTS. Networking at Chamber events helps you meet potential customers, clients and vendors. The 'Business After Hours' programs provide great opportunities to get to know new people - and expand your prospect base.
2. MARKET YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. Take advantage of the Chamber's low-cost marketing opportunities such as the annual Knightdale Business Expo. You'll reach thousands of business owners and executives, anxious to learn more about your products and services.
3. INVEST IN A HEALTHY ECONOMY When the Chamber assists companies that are relocating here or expanding their businesses, it means more jobs - and more customers for you. Your investments in the Chamber helps to market Knightdale and promote quality growth.
4. ENHANCE YOUR MANAGEMENT SKILLS Increase your company's profitability and competitiveness by taking advantage of Chamber programs that improve your management skills.Low-cost seminars and educational opportunities, and free business counseling provided by the US Small Business Administration through the Chamber help you grow your business.
5. GAIN A VOICE IN GOVERNMENT The Chamber speaks on behalf of business to elected and appointed officials and government staff members at local, state and national levels. Your voice will be heard on important regulatory, legislative and educational issues that directly affect your business.
6. INCREASE YOUR ACCESS TO INFORMATION Locate new prospects in our membership directories. Use our demographic and economic information to plan your marketing strategy. The Chamber has a number of information resources you need to help your business grow.
7. SAVE YOUR COMPANY MONEY Participation in our Member to Member Discount Program can help reduce your everyday expenses
8. HEIGHTEN YOUR COMPANY'S VISIBILITY Announce your respect for customers by displaying your Chamber membership plaque. Your investment in the Chamber gives your business credibility, visibility and marketability.
9. LEARN NEW SKILLS FOR SMALL BUSINESS SUCCESS The Chamber provides services to small business owners. Programs are designed to help you start your business or help your business grow. At the Chamber, you'll get the tools you need to help your business prosper.
10. GET INVOVLED There's nothing more rewarding than volunteering your time and talent to make the community where you live and work a better place. As a member of the Chamber, you will sustain and improve the quality of life that you, your family and your employees enjoy. Membership in the Chamber pays and is an investment in your business future. Call the Chamber at 266-4603 to find out about how the Chamber can help your business grow.
Member-2-Member Discount Program
The purpose of the Member-2-Member (M2M) Discount Program is to encourage our members to buy and use the services of other members to save money and increase visibility and promote new business for their business. Check out the below list of Chamber members who have enrolled in the program along with the discounts they are offering. Chamber Members may obtain keychain cards by calling the Knightdale Chamber of Commerce at 266-4603. What an added benefit to Chamber membership! Take advantage of the Member-2-Member Discount Program today!
Please note that companies have the right to change their discount/offers at any time. The Knightdale Chamber cannot be held responsible for any errors. If you would like to be added or removed from this list please call (919) 266-4603.
Click Here for the list of participating member businesses and their Member2Member discount.
The Knightdale Chamber offers invaluable programs to serve the needs of busy professionals. Every Chamber event is an opportunity to make the right connections to grow your business!
Business After Hours
Lunch & Learn Seminars
Notary Public Class
Member Orientation– Member Tools & Resources
Knightdale Business Expo
Annual Banquet & Silent Auction
Member Appreciation Picnic
Candidate Forum / Elected Official Reception
Public Safety Appreciation
e-Communicator - electronic Updates
Dissemination of Maps
Dissemination of Community Resource Guides
Member Directory info for prospective businesses, newcomers, visitors, and citizens
Access to Member Mailing List
Ribbon Cuttings / Grand Openings
Member Highlight & New Member Spotlight
Member-2-Member Discount Program
Local Paper Free Ad Opportunity - New Members
Printing Discount with card - Office Max
Email marketing 25% discount through Constant Contact
Citizen of the Year, Business of the Year recognition
'Knightdale Now' on EWTV22 - Local Business Spotlight
Website - Alphabetical & Categorical listing with Web link / Map Locator / Hot Deals / Job Postings / Event Listings
Representation in Local, Regional, and State affairs that affect your business and community
Coordinated efforts with Town of Knightdale with recruitment and retention of businesses
Support local Business Alliance (BELC), East Wake Education Foundation, Regional Transportation Alliance, Wake Education Partnership
The Knightdale Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization serving Knightdale, NC and surrounding areas. The following reflects the Chamber's Membership policies, which are subject to change with Board approval.
Chamber Membership Terms
Active membership in the Chamber shall be open to any person, association, partnership, corporation, Limited Liability Company or other entity having an interest in the mission and purposes of the Chamber. Active Members are defined as members whose dues are paid in full on an annual basis. Active members are entitled to all the rights and privileges of the Chamber organization.
Prospective members are required to pay Chamber membership dues in full at the time of application. Membership dues cover a membership year beginning at the time the member joins and ending after twelve months. Membership is renewable on the first day of the member’s anniversary month each year.
Chamber membership dues are non-refundable.
Non-Payment of Dues
Delinquent Members are defined as members failing to pay dues by a specific time as stated in policies. Chamber members who do not pay membership dues within 31-days past membership due date, will receive notification of past due notice. Membership dues not received within 60 days of the due date, will relinquish all membership rights until payment is made current. After 90 days past due mark and no communication has been made to Chamber office with a plan in place to bring membership dues current, said Chamber member may be subject to having their membership terminated. In such case, the Chamber Member will be presented to the Chamber Executive Board with authority to terminate said Chamber Member by written letter.