Stepping Stone Staffing, LLC is seeking ROCKSTAR Business Development Representatives for our rapidly growing agency.
You will prospect new business by advertising, networking, cold calling, or other methods of producing interest from potential clients. Then you will design persuasive approaches and proposals to convert potential clients into business customers. By presenting new solutions and services to clients, you will develop and maintain existing accounts.
You must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
Business Development Representative Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prospect for potential clients and convert them into increased business opportunities
- Engage internal and external contacts
- Recognize opportunities for distribution channels, services, and campaigns that will result in sales
- Forecast sales objectives and ensure they are fulfilled
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports
- Attend industry functions, including conferences and association events, and contribute information and feedback on upcoming market trends
Business Development Representative Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in business administration or a related field
- Minimum 1 year experience selling into a variety of organizations and major corporations at all levels
- Superior closing skills
- Excellent communication
- Ability to handle pressures and meet deadlines
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and current events
Serious applicants only.