Stepping Stone Staffing is seeking an Athletic Trainer to work in chiropractic, sports, athletic complex settings and specialize in the delivery of high quality health care for those engaged in physical activity.
Come be a part of a dynamic, fun team where quality care and quality service go hand in hand.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher preferred, with graduation from an accredited athletic training program.
- Experience: One year experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Pass NATA BOC required.
- Additional skills required: Excellent customer service, written and oral communication, basic computer application skills, and ability to multitask. Hold or ability to hold appropriate state licensure. Hold or ability to hold AHA BLS First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor certification.
- Additional skills preferred: Hold or ability to hold CSCS, PES, CES certification(s).
It is the responsibility of every team member to deliver the best client experience every time.
- Team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.