MINI-RETREAT FOR WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP & WOMEN ENTREPRENEURSName: MINI-RETREAT FOR WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP & WOMEN ENTREPRENEURSDate: January 9, 2019Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM ESTEvent Description:
Make one of the best returns on investments you can make by INVESTING IN YOURSELF!
A Half Day Mini RetreatforWomen in Leadership & Women Entrepreneurs
"The Conundrum of Blind Spots: The Journey of Self Awareness"
Patrice Bayyan, Certified Leader Coach
Level Next Training & Coaching Institute
This ½ day Mini-Retreat will will challenge you to “dig deep” and ask the difficult but pivotal questions that need to be ask as leaders, business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs.
The training will offer a powerful personal journey to uncover your most critical blind spots along the continuum of personal discovery and personal transformation -- starting with owning your truth and then, unapologetically, stepping into your next level of Self..
Better Self. Better Relationships. Better Results. Better Outcomes.
- Did you know nearly 80% of leaders have blind spots? Blind spots are those aspects of ourselves that inhibit us from seeing what is noticeable to others but invisible to ourselves.
- The objective along the journeying process is not to eliminate Blind Spots but to illuminate them by developing a greater self-awareness.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Breakfast and Materials Included
- Explore own self-awareness by identifying common blind spots-- personal and business
- Disrupt old paradigms to shift and course correct your internal narrative
- Learn ways to adjust your view (unconscious biases) to eliminate common blinders (i.e. Beliefs, Emotions, Thoughts)
- Identify "the "tape(s)" played out in our head that enable and/or sabotage our personal and business effectiveness
- Acquire tools to help reinforce the personal change efforts